Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ladies night: Trailer Trash Bunco

The meet-up girls had Trailer Trash Bunco night this past weekend. Yes I did iron that on to my shorts. What is it about dressing up like Brittany Spears during the Kevin Federline years that sends grown women into a squealing fit to Walmart for bubblegum pink lipstick and cheetah-print press on nails? I'm pretty sure we'd all been counting down, planning our outfits for weeks.
My mom and sister decided to drive down and spend the weekend with us since they had off work, so mom kept the boys (and cleaned my kitchen!) and I brought Kelly with me.
[it was BYOB so I brought root beer!]











These girls were the winners! Kelly won $2!

We had a blast! Everyone brought a dish; there were cocktail weiners wrapped in bacon, a twinkie tray, strawberry trifles--we were festive! I certainly wasn't the best bunco player ever, but I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment