Thursday, March 24, 2011

hummus and other happenings

I want to start tonight's blog off by wishing my lovely Mom-in-law a happy birthday! [Here she is with my handsome hubby and a fabulous dollop of whipped cream on her nose]

Also, I made the most Uh-MAZE-ing hummus-wraps for dinner tonight and I just can't resist commenting on them!
I got four boxes packed today and lightened the dirty laundry pile down to a small ant hill (in comparison to what it was, at least). I also intended to do a light 2 mile run this evening (but reaaallly didn't want to get out in the cold), and accidentally did 3 miles! I feel like super mom!
I have a sneaking suspicion that I won't feel that way for long, though. Both boys woke up with runny noses this morning and I'm afraid that I'm next. Better get in some good miles while I'm up to it.
Goals for this weekend:
1. Clean out/pack garage
2. Run a 5 miler and time it
3. Buy some avocados
4. Ward off this bug--up the probiotics, vitamins, and lysol
5. Clean up the yard and all the toys hiding in it
6. Make some green juice

1 comment:

  1. how does one accidentally run 3 miles? i wish i made mistakes like that!

    ReplyDelete