Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feeling good

All this sunshine has got me in a good mood. So good, in fact, that I have been working out! consistently! over the past few weeks. I've started running again and I love it. I'm certainly not in the shape I was in back in my track days of high school, but I'm doing alright. And I'm proud of myself for that. There's another resolution to check on the list!
So, it's not even started, but I'm already having some conflict with Totally Vegan April. I went to Kroger today for some vegan staples to have in the cabinet for meals these next couple of weeks, and it hit me---I'm going to have to miss out on my very favorite Easter tradition this year---Cadbury cream eggs!! For the past 10+ years, I have had a [box of] cadbury cream egg[s] at Easter time. The big ole Bunny always leaves them in my Easter basket. But this year I'm going to have to refrain from all that chocolatey-milky-creamy-sugary goodness. Sad day.
I will admit..I may have bought a box of them amidst all my vegan fare to sneak in my last couple days of foodie freedom... =)
I'm currently working on a quiet book for Riley. I hit up Hobby Lobby yesterday while I was out on a shopping/Olive Garden date with Granny and my boys and got some cute buttons, craft felt, and fabric to make it. I've been sketching out ideas for it and I'm sooo excited to work on it. If you're interested in making your own you can find inspiration, like I did, here: http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/07/quiet-book-templates.html

Well "Parenthood" is on in the next four minutes so I'm going plant myself in front of the tube for the next hour.
'evening ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment