Sunday, March 21, 2010

Since I'm late

Here's a list of my resolutions for this year. My goal is to keep them, and keep up with them.

1. Continue to Live in the moment
2. Explore my creativity
3. Eat healthier: more organic fresh produce, whole grains, nuts, beans, less processed food, cut out artificial sweeteners, etc. Indulge a little. And practice portion control.
4. Start going to the gym regularly again. I have help with the kiddos, I'm not pregnant, and I'll have the campus gym available daily. No excuses.
5. Try the vegan diet for at least 30 days. Also, do some juice fasts, since Santa brought me that nice juicer and all.
6. Excell in my A&P classes. Make As.
7. Make my own baby food.
8. Try new recipes. Souffle. Lamb. Creme brulee. Cook dangerously.
9. Drink more water.
10. Make Mommy & James dates. Give him my undivided attention.
11. Enjoy Riley's babyhood.
12. Save and manage money better.
13. Give more and get involved for a cause. Be active.
14. Don't let fears or shyness keep me from meeting people and making friends.
15. Organize.
16. Take lots of pictures and videos. Capture the moment. Keep Jason and out-of-state family in touch.
17. Travel.
18. Find balance in my time, identity, and relationships.
19. Get a tattoo when Jason gets home from this deployment.
20. Allow myself enough time. Be on time for all appointments without rushing.
21. Explore my spirituality.
22. Hand-write letters.
23. Laugh.
24. Love.
25. Enjoy life.
26. Embrace who I am and where I come from.
27. Try new things.
28. Don't waste time.
30. Take a ceramics class.
31. Shop at flea markets and farmer's markets and locally owned stores. Less at chains (i.e. Wal-mart).
32. Go down a shoe size in my ecological footprint.
33. Count my blessings.
34. Nurture my relationships. Marriage. Family. Friendships.
35. Start each day with positive affirmations. Believe them.
36. Set a good example for my children.
37. Be optimistic.
38. Find peace within myself.

Ta da!
So here's the plan:
Include pictures and see if I can make every one of them happen. Will I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment