Sunday, November 20, 2011

Jenna's shower + T-giving potluck + Jason's weekend off

What a busy weekend we've had! Jason had pass again, but this time he was able to come home during the day. So I've put him to work cleaning up the yard and doing all the high-reaching/heavy lifting that I haven't be able to do.
My neighbor, Jenna had her baby shower--where Jason finally got to meet them [briefly]. She's due about a month ahead of me with a girl, too. It was great seeing her and getting to meet some of her friends, family, and coworkers. All the loot!

Jason also got to meet some of our friends from our meetup group at our Thanksgiving potluck. We were an hour late, so there was only a handful of families left, but we still had a great time. We made it just in time for the bobbing for apples and of course Jason had to stick his head in there.

He got one, by the way!
Riley had to try it, himself and eventually just started pulling out the apples with his hands. He was soaking wet by the time we left.

Jason and I got to have a mini-date with DQ blizzards and catching up on "Dexter" on demand. I had planned on having a big pork tenderloin dinner tonight, but he ended up having to report in early. I think that left too much for me because I gave baby "Cookie" the hiccups.

No comments:

Post a Comment