Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby shower

A couple of my fabulous friends threw me a baby shower this weekend. We had the best time and everything was beautiful! Erin hosted at her home and made these strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (they were soooo good! don't they look amazing??) She and Crystal (who took all the pictures so I have plenty of them and could just relax and enjoy the shower) put the whole thing together.

The turn out was great and I got to celebrate with many of my closest friends. We snacked, chatted, played some games...

"Diapered" each other in toilet paper





I was "showered" with lots of goodies for Poppy















There's 6 people in this picture (and something in the water?).

Here's the whole group of us!


And at the end, Crystal took some belly shots for me :)



I'm so lucky to have made such creative, thoughtful friends who have gone above and beyond for me in these last 10 months! I would've gone crazy a long time ago if it wasn't for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment