Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful day 5: my children

It goes without saying, but I am very thankful to have been blessed with 3 beautiful, bright, (mostly) well-behaved, healthy children.
I'm grateful for James, ever-responsible, curious, studious, creative.
I'm grateful for Riley, my stubborn, affectionate, adventurous mama's boy.
I'm grateful for Poppy, my only daughter, mini-me, fast learner, fast mover, expressive, beautiful little girl.
These three bring me such joy, such pride. They give me a whole new perspective on the world, ask questions that I don't know how to answer, show me how to love in the purest, most intense form. They are perfect.
They are the blessings I count first, when it's hard to remember to count any at all.
I am so thankful to be their mother. To watch them grow. To share this lifetime with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment