Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Day 1: Jason

In honor of this month of thanks-giving, I'm hopping aboard the daily thanks game.
I first have to say I'm super thankful that Halloween is OVER. 
We had a total of 5 trick-or-treating adventures.
Between that, fall festivals, pumpkin patch visits, and James's birthday festivities--it was just drug out.
I'm ready to blast some Christmas music and take down all the spooky crap.
But that's not what I wanted to write about today.
Giving thanks Day 1:

I'm thankful for my husband.
How could I not be?
He's a hero.
No, a superhero!
Saving the day; fixing what's broken, building furniture and pinterest projects for me, changing diapers, morphing transformers from autobots-to-vehicles in less than 2 minutes, washing dishes, hanging Christmas lights, rocking babies to sleep, pretending to like the new recipe I made, entertaining kids so I can have a night out, sending me flowers, fighting the bad guys--both real and imaginary.
He wears many hats, that husband.
And looks good in every one of them.

I'm so grateful to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment