Sunday, December 11, 2011

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks, 2 days
How big is baby? According to Thebump, we're still the size of an eggplant (I must've jumped the gun a few weeks back and read off the wrong produce! Oops!) and she's 13-14 inches long and close to 2 lbs.
Weight gain? 17 lbs
Heartrate? At my appointment last week she was at 145 bpm
Sleep? Sleeping great! Still tired most of the time, but I can get through most days without a nap and still feel okay.
Symptoms? Heartburn!!! My chest is on fire all the time. Starting to feel really uncomfortable and winded more often. Have to pee all the time. A few back twitches--but mostly it's after overdoing it, picking up heavier items or bending over wrong. Lots of Braxton Hicks (all in the front, sporatic, irregular, and not painful--my doctor's not worried about it and I had them around the same time with Riley, too). Still feeling great for the most part, and sleeping fabulously--which is really unusual for my pregnancies--so I'm counting my blessings.
Movement? It's like a pinball machine in there! She's bouncing all over the place. And she gets the hiccups on occasion. She's usually most active late at night or during the day. She seems to sleep when I sleep--let's hope that happens when she comes out!
Cravings? It must be a third trimester thing--salt!! I've been itching for some Ritz crackers (picked some up tonight at Walgreens and they did not disappoint!). When I was in my third trimester with Riley I went through bags and bags of goldfish crackers (original ONLY) and even dumped extra salt on them. I just can't get enough salt towards the end!
Baby's name? Poppy Jane
Best Moment this Week? Hitting the third trimester!
Looking forward to? Jason coming home this next week and starting leave. He's been in NY clearing post and once he gets back we can start doing all the fun holiday stuff! It'll be so nice to have a relaxing, low-key Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment