Sunday, December 4, 2011

Riley's first day of "school"

Baby boy started Mother's Day Out this past week (at the same preschool James is at). We went with Daddy last weekend to pick out a backpack and lunchbox with "Buzz" on them. He woke up Wednesday morning saying "school! school!" He was so proud and excited with his little backpack on. Precious!


He cried a little when I dropped him off, but was quiet in minutes (yes I listened from the hallway). When I picked him up after school, his nose was red and scraped up--it just wouldn't be a full first day without one injury, right? Apparently my little daredevil took a nose-dive off the foam blocks in the jump room and skidded across the carpet. No tears, just got back up and did it again! Oh this boy! He'll just look extra festive with the Rudolph antlers on--and match his daddy's combatives-velcro-lip injury...


So now I'll have one day a week with NO KIDS!! Mama's getting her hair done!



No comments:

Post a Comment