Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The terrible horrible no good very bad day

It's been a really rotten day here, so I'm in desperate need of a blessings check!

-Five years with my wonderful husband who "gets" me, shares my goofy sense of humor, appreciates me, never tells me no (I'm rotten), and who would do anything for me and our kids.

-Two precious, sweet boys who are the perfect combination of Jason and me, and are bright, well-behaved, creative, helpful, and hilarious.

-I'm days away from my third trimester and in just a few months I'll be delivering my third child.

-Uncomplicated pregnancies, healthy children.

-A fridge full of food, roof over our heads, fabulous landlords, no debt, Christmas presents under the tree each year, clothes on our backs, working vehicles that are paid off, and all the material things.

-Wonderful friends

-A wonderful, biiiiig extended family.

-Spending winter in the South this year.

-Having Jason home for Christmas.

-Having Jason home, period.

-Getting to stay here at least until next August.

There. I feel better now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment